Investment in Our Solutions: The 19.1 Releases Open the Door
With spring, comes the first of two releases planned for 2019 across many of SS&C Advent’s solutions. These releases are the culmination of the last six months of dedicated work by a diverse internal team, with enhancements selected and prioritized in collaboration with our clients. We’re excited to share a few highlights with you.
The Geneva Family
Geneva®, relied upon by more than 375 firms globally, ranging from hedge funds and fund administrators to global asset managers, pension funds, and private equity firms, incorporates new accounting and reporting functionality in this release.
- Added flexibility to swap processing and related finance calculations
- Automating calculations for bond amortization to the earliest call date for GAAP compliance
- Waterfall-style performance fees and management fees based on AUM
- Notably, we have strengthened Geneva’s bank debt accounting functionality in response to increased growth and activity in the market. Geneva is one of the few solutions in the industry that supports bank debt investments right alongside all other asset classes, including derivatives
With the combination of robust rule writing capabilities and the ability to link to non-Geneva data sources, Advent Lumis ™ now brings a higher level of automation to your daily processes providing state of the art data governance and exception management capabilities to ensure the integrity of data flowing into and out of Geneva. With actionable dashboards, operational oversight and compliance is at your fingertips.
The APX Suite
This release of the APX Suite, serving over 1,000 asset and wealth managers globally, continues to deliver on a number of integration and technology enhancements to improve the seamless, automated flow of data among its components: Advent Portfolio Exchange® (APX), Moxy®, Advent Rules Manager®, and Advent Genesis. Clients will see the same improvement in front-to-back process flows, whether they have some or all of the suite deployed onsite or in the cloud, via Advent Outsourcing Services.
- Enhancing support for Trade Programs enabling the front office to efficiently implement the programs across portfolios
- Dynamic realized gain/loss calculations for proposed orders to ensure greater decision making support, using Advent Genesis
- Enhanced filtering with portfolio access rights, hiding all references to portfolios where users have no access in Advent Rules Manager
- Continuous enrichment to the near real-time synchronization between APX and Moxy, enabling firms to benefit both in operations and trading
- Faster data imports and translations and new public APIs for portfolio data in APX
What’s new with Advent?
If you’re a client, learn more about these releases on the Advent Community page: What’s New with Advent Products April 2019. There, you can find high level summaries of new enhancements in each product, with links to features guides written by our Technical Communications team, videos by Advent University, and more. We strive to empower our clients to take full advantage of the latest technology and remain vigilant in a constantly evolving market. We appreciate the investment you make in us, as your strategic partner.